Heimdal PRO blocks attacks that antivirus doesn’t spot. How? It silently works in the background to filter all your incoming and outgoing internet traffic and block malware communication. This way you can go about your business, while your computer is shielded from 2nd generation malware, such as banking Trojans and ransomware.
- Blocks attacks that an antivirus can’t stop
- Scans & filters all your internet traffic (HTTP, HTTPS, DNS)
- Blocks threats before they penetrate your system
- Stops ransomware, email malware distribution, malicious redirects, DNS hijacking, & more
- Updates vulnerable software w/o interrupting your work
- Prevents attackers from harvesting your confidential information, such as passwords & credit card details
- Provides actionable details about your PC's security status
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Heimdal will download & install this if not already installed)
- 25 MB disk space
- Local administrator rights during installation
- User rights during execution
- Internet required
- Length of access: lifetime (100 years)
- Restrictions: for use on 1 PC
- Updates included
About the Developer
Since 2011, we have been developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect over 400,000 users against cybercriminal attacks and data security breaches. We protect users and companies from cyber-criminal actions, by keeping confidential information and intellectual property safe.
As cybercriminal attacks increased and data leakage became a major issue for every organization, a new security solution became necessary: a product which could ensure that confidential information never leads to a hacker-controlled server. The last years proved that information theft and financial data leakage are major international issues, which continue to create security challenges for organizations, as well as private individuals.
That's why our product has been developed: to address the real-world need for a solution against cyber-criminals actions and their malicious tools. Due to our focus, we are recognized in the online community as fighters against cyber criminals and their malicious actions.