The Complete MATLAB Mastery Bundle
78 Lessons (6h)
- Course and Instructor Introduction
- Handling Variables and Creating Scripts
- Doing Basic Math in MATLAB
- Operations on Matrices
- Advance Math Functions with Symbolic Data Type
- Interacting with MATLAB and Graphics
- Importing Data into MATLAB
- MATLAB Programming
- Making Your Own Functions
- Sharing Your Results
Discover the Power of Engineers' Preferred Data Analysis & Visualization Tool
Nouman Azam received his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Sceince from University of Regina in 2014. Prior to that, he completed his M.Sc. in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, and Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2007 and 2005, respectively
Nouman has over 10 years of teaching experience. He has taught almost all the major computer science subjects including introduction to computers, computer organization and architecture, operation systems, computer networks, image processing, digital logic design, discrete structures and many others. He has extensive knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, QTSpim, C++, Java and Other academic tools used for teaching and instructing purposes.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.